Make a fashion statement with this Boho Kimono. With a timeless style and exotic colors & prints combined with a modern silhouette, this kimono features an open front design with giant angel sleeves and ankle-grazing length. The kimonos free-flowing fabric in a fun turquoise and white elephant pattern makes for easy movement so this beauty is always comfortable each time you wear it. It is a completely gorgeous statement piece and will elevate any outfit instantly.
- The material is recycled silk saris from India
- Comfortable and versatile
- Giant angel sleeves and sassy side slits
- Ankle grazing length
- One of a kind
- Eco-Friendly fashion for the fashion conscious modern bohemian woman
Our IndiBlu clothing collection is made from vintage silk saris that are re-purposed to create our Bohemian style Indo-Western women's clothing line. By creating garments with a fusion of vintage re-purposed saris and modern bohemian styling our customers can actively participate in and support sustainable fashion. We believe that today's woman deserves to wear stand out pieces that express her individuality while being versatile enough for every occasion; whatever she is doing, wherever she is.
Fabric: 100% Silk, Hand Wash Cold, Hang Dry
* Please make sure you love your item before purchasing since all pieces are sold as is. While we make every effort to choose saris without flaws, our previously loved vintage fabrics do sometimes come with minor flaws due to past use which, we feel, adds to its character and charm.
- Free size (one size fits most up to XXL)
- Full length (shoulder to hem) - 51"
Help us consume less by investing in recycled material and join us in celebrating and supporting ethical fashion.
Wholesale inquiries welcome.