Boho Maxi Skirt
Add bohemian elegance to your wardrobe this season with this gorgeous Boho Maxi Skirt. Made from reclaimed silk saris and falling to a sophisticated yet comfortable maxi length, this skirt features a wrap design complete with tie waist detailing. This skirt has a top and bottom layer in a soft brown with an India paisley design. Perfect to pack on your next getaway, this piece looks wonderful paired with sandals and a breezy top and is also great with funky boots and a loose crop sweater or an over sized wrap for winter.
- Made from up cycled silk saris from India
- Playful asymmetrical hi-lo hem
- Adjustable size (small to medium)
- Maxi length
- Wrap design
- Sustainable fashion for the modern bohemian woman
Our IndiBlu clothing collection is made from vintage silk saris that are re-purposed to create our Bohemian style Indo-Western women's clothing line. By creating garments with a fusion of vintage re-purposed saris and modern bohemian styling our customers can actively participate in sustainable fashion and each piece is one of a kind! We believe that today's woman deserves to wear stand out pieces that express her individuality while being versatile enough for every occasion; whatever she is doing, wherever she is.
Adustable Size: Small - Medium
The slit opening will change depending on size. As the waist gets larger the slit opening will get higher.
Waist is 48" when completely open (wraps to adjust according to size). Belt is 36” on each side.
Full Length of Skirt at longest part: Approximately 40 Inches
Fabric: 100% Silk, Hand Wash Cold, Hang Dry
* Please make sure you love your item before purchasing since all pieces are sold as is. While we make every effort to choose saris without flaws, our previously loved vintage fabrics do sometimes come with minor flaws due to past use which, we feel, adds to its character and charm.
Help us consume less by investing in recycled material and join us in celebrating and supporting ethical fashion.
Wholesale inquiries welcome.