Step out in style with this easy-breezy Baby Doll Dress. This sleeveless silhouette is cut to flatter and be comfortable. This dress is crafted from a beautiful re-purposed silk sari from India in a bight and summery magenta pink print making it perfect for wearing on warmer days whether it be at home or on holiday.
- Made from re-purposed silk saris from India
- Lightweight and super soft silk
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Fully lined
- Mid-calf length
- Sustainable fashion for the modern bohemian woman
Size: X Large (US 14-16) (UK 16-18) (France 42-4-46), Length (from top of strap to bottom hem): 45” Inches *Note: chest size on X-Large runs on the smaller side, not too much allowance)
Our IndiBlu clothing collection is made from beautiful hand-picked saris from India that are re-fashioned. By creating garments with a fusion of recycled saris and modern bohemian styling our customers can actively participate in sustainable fashion. We believe that today's woman deserves to wear stand out pieces that express her individuality while being versatile enough for every occasion; whatever she is doing, wherever she is.
Fabric: 100% Silk, Hand Wash Cold, Hang Dry
* Please make sure you love your item before purchasing since all pieces are sold as is. While we make every effort to choose saris without flaws, our previously loved vintage fabrics do sometimes come with minor flaws due to past use which, we feel, adds to its character and charm.
Help us consume less by investing in recycled material and join us in celebrating and supporting ethical fashion.