This stunning mid-length Carolina Kimono with a waist belt to tie and style in a variety of ways will add a touch a Boho glamour to dresses and denim alike. Featuring giant angel sleeves and an open front, this elegant piece has rich iridescent orange silk to add a pop of color to your outfit. Crafted in a beautiful free flowing and light weight silky fabric, team with your favorite pieces for an eclectic ethnic and romantic look.
- The material is recycled silk saris from India
- Belt waist tie (optional) for styling versatility
- Giant angel sleeves and side slits
- Mid-thigh length
- Open front
- Eco-Friendly fashion for the fashion conscious modern bohemian woma
Our IndiBlu clothing collection is made from vintage silk saris that are re-purposed to create our Bohemian style Indo-Western women's clothing line. By creating garments with a fusion of vintage re-purposed saris and modern bohemian styling our customers can actively participate in sustainable fashion and each piece is one of a kind! We believe that today's woman deserves to wear stand out pieces that express her individuality while being versatile enough for every occasion; whatever she is doing, wherever she is.
Fabric: 100% Silk, Hand Wash Cold, Hang Dry
* Please make sure you love your item before purchasing since all pieces are sold as is. While we make every effort to choose saris without flaws, our previously loved vintage fabrics do sometimes come with minor flaws due to past use which, we feel, adds to its character and charm.
- Free size (one size fits most up to XXL)
- Full length (shoulder to hem) - 36"
Help us consume less by investing in recycled material and join us in celebrating and supporting ethical fashion.
Wholesale inquiries welcome.