Update your everyday basics with a feminine flair. This delicate Desi Tassel Top is so versatile, it will dress up a pair of jeans and look elegant and stylish paired with pencil skirt for a night out on the town. With a lovely orange, pink and red abstract floral pattern, it’s bound to become a firm favorite of yours.
- Made from up cycled saris from India
- Lightweight and soft silk
- Tassel Ties
- Sleeveless cut
- Comfortable & flattering cut
- Sustainable fashion for the modern bohemian woman
Size: Medium: Chest - 42", Length: Shoulder to center of bottom hem - 25"
Our IndiBlu clothing collection is made from beautiful hand-picked saris from India that are re-fashioned. By creating garments with a fusion of recycled saris and modern bohemian styling our customers can actively participate in sustainable fashion. We believe that today's woman deserves to wear stand out pieces that express her individuality while being versatile enough for every occasion; whatever she is doing, wherever she is.
Fabric: Hand Wash Cold, Hang Dry
* Please make sure you love your item before purchasing since all pieces are sold as is. While we make every effort to choose saris without flaws, our previously loved vintage fabrics do sometimes come with minor flaws due to past use which, we feel, adds to its character and charm.
Wholesale inquiries welcome.