Rock the bohemian look in this gorgeous Gypsy Wrap Around Skirt. This free-flowing multi-color skirt is perfect for your vacation. Made with two layers of beautiful lightweight silk, it’s a versatile piece that can be worn in a variety of skirt and dress styles. The top layer has a gorgeous white silk with a blue square pattern and a bottom layer with dark and lighter deep blue silk. Style with a simple tank top and stylish sandals for a relaxed holiday look.
- Made from reclaimed vintage silk saris from India
- Reversible - Two layers of lightweight and free-flowing vintage silk
- Can be worn in a variety of skirt and dress styles
- Ankle grazing length
- Wrap around design
- One of a Kind
- Sustainable fashion for the modern bohemian woman
Our IndiBlu clothing collection is made from vintage silk saris that are re-purposed. By creating garments with a fusion of recycled saris and modern bohemian styling our customers can actively participate in sustainable fashion. We believe that today's woman deserves to wear stand out pieces that express her individuality while being versatile enough for every occasion; whatever she is doing, wherever she is.
One Size Fits All (Small t X-Large).
UK 6-16 / US 2-16 / EU 34-44 (waist is 48" when completely open, wraps to adjust according to size). The belt extends to 36" on each side.
Full Length of Skirt: Approximately 37 Inches
Fabric: 100% Silk, Hand Wash Cold, Hang Dry
* Please make sure you love your item before purchasing since all pieces are sold as is. While we make every effort to choose saris without flaws, our previously loved vintage fabrics do sometimes come with minor flaws due to past use which, we feel, adds to its character and charm.
Help us consume less by investing in recycled material and join us in celebrating and supporting ethical fashion.
Wholesale inquiries welcome.