This Summer's Eve Tunic Dress will have you flourishing in femininity this season. Featuring a stunning deep purple blue with a subtle Indian pattern and flaunting a flattering hi-lo hem design with sassy side slits, this lightweight silk sari dress will see you through poolside parties to festival fun. Pair with an exotic wrap and sandals for the perfect Boho look. Throw it over jeans or pants as a top with some chunky jewelry and a fun scarf to make the outfit more funky and winter friendly.
- Made from up cycled silk saris from India
- Soft and free flowing silk
- Thin shoulder straps
- Side slits with tassel details
- Open back and crisscross design
- Fully lined
- Eco-Friendly fashion for the modern bohemian woman
Size: Small - Chest: 33", Hips: 39", Length: Top of strap to center of bottom hem is 36"
Our IndiBlu clothing collection is made from beautiful hand-picked saris from India that are re-fashioned. By creating garments with a fusion of recycled saris and modern bohemian styling our customers can actively participate in sustainable fashion. We believe that today's woman deserves to wear stand out pieces that express her individuality while being versatile enough for every occasion; whatever she is doing, wherever she is.
Fabric: 100% Silk, Hand Wash Cold, Hang Dry
* Please make sure you love your item before purchasing since all pieces are sold as is. While we make every effort to choose saris without flaws, our previously loved vintage fabrics do sometimes come with minor flaws due to past use which, we feel, adds to its character and charm.
Help us consume less by investing in recycled material and join us in celebrating and supporting ethical fashion.